CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 9, 2007

The guys of 20,000G




The guys in 20,000G are the best of friends. There's Spencer the guitarist, there's "T" the drummer, and there's Johnathon on the Re-mix board. They have been the best of friends since the day they all met. With Spencer starting on guitar and "T" on drums the band had a good start. The name 20,000G was Spencer and John's idea. And from that 20,000G was born.

3 comments:

Johnathon said...

Spincer my man!!! When you told me you were going to make a web site for 20,000G you didn't tell me it was going to be the best web site ever. And nice pitcure of you, Tanner, and I. after all of this I stil can't wait till our first concert!!!

Matthew A. Robison said...

Yo Spencer! Just droppin' by! Cool photo, Man! See ya at school!

Cindy said...

Who are the boys in the photos? They look like some sort of gang from SES ! I think I will run if I see them coming up to me. Especially the on with the two tone sweatshirt on. He is scary.
20000G? What does this represent?
Is that how much money it cost to have you perform?
Where is your band playing so we can hear ya?